Wednesday, July 05, 2006

:: WEDNESDAY ::
yesterday chatted wif Jeff, smthing happen which made me angry n happy.. not gonna elaborate it.. i wanna slp at 1am de.. budden talk to him till 3am!! gosh!! he shld tell me ma.. den i can go watch soccer le.. waaa...sob sob. he told me Germany lost!!! i haven c my idol yet la.. aaaaaa...

anyway, woke up feeling sooooo tired.. dun even wanna go sch lo.. budden got java n math lesson..muz go la.. i rushed to class.. when i arrived there, i juz swing open the door wif full force, dashed into the class.. onli to realised tt the whole class was not my classmates!!! n they were all starring at me!!! GOSH!! i run outta tt com lab.. haiz.. was thinking whether m i at de wrong class? ended up, i WAS at the right class but the class haven end yet.. it was juz 9.55am.. --my lesson starts at 10am -- DIAO-NESS.. so pai-seh la.. haiz..den i got stomach ache.. aarrgghh!!

Java made me feel so damn sucky!!! dunno how to do anything la!! exam come sure fail de.. went toilet agn.. aarrghh!! this is de second time i went to the toilet cuz of stomach ache!!! went lunch at Fc4 wif some of de classmates, didn't join Michelle they all cuz i lazy travel so far.. too tired le.. went for math lesson.. so sian.. tried to pay attention in class, but i feel damn sleepy la.. was half awake- half day dreaming.. wadeva teacher talking i oso dunno.. called Jeff aft class.. he slp so late n woke up earlier than me, he dosn't sound tired lo.. even HE himself oso said he dun feel tired.. gosh.. i'm dying here la.. (( Sorry Michelle, i like ignoring u like tt..when we going home tt time.. sorry >.< ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home